Every house will sell...
The question is how fast and for how much.Before listing your property you really should consider at the very least:
- professional cleaning
- paint walls that show age
- redo hardwood floors
- have your carpets professionally cleaned
- paint door slabs
- clean all windows, including the window frames
- get rid of odors ( by placing odor removers )
- obviously de-clutter the place
- replace all door knobs (if they show wear)
- install brighter light bulbs
Have your house ready for the showings, remove things from your counters ( including bathrooms, bedroom furniture, etc.). Do not cook if you know people are to come and see your house or schedule the showings for a later time. Leave the blinds open.
If there are any special features in the house, you mi\ay consider placing a sticky note on the item and explain it...
Jack O. Pysz
Managing Broker, Redco